i’m so pround when she like it
• 250 gr potato was boiled and crushed
• 250 grams wheat flour
• 2 eggs
• 150 grams or more sugar, if you like sweet tinggl ditambahin aja
• Salt to taste
• Vanilla to taste
• 50 grams Raisins
• 2 cups coconut palm
• 50 grams of butter that has been liquefied
1. Chicken egg-whipped whipped with sugar and vanilla until fluffy ride.
2. Enter the melted butter and stir until blended.
3. Enter the wheat flour, potatoes and coconut milk. Stir again until smooth.
4. Bake the dough in the mold can also be a way bikang atou cake mold.
5. grammar / sprinkle raisins over the dough 1 / 2 finished and bake again until done
6. lift and serve
7., Good luck